High Speed AC & DC Chargers
- GARC Charging Stations support all international & Bharat EV-EVSE communication protocol.
- GARC is equipped with the following Charging Stations
- 3 Numbers of Bharat AC001 – 3.4 KW
- 3 Numbers of Fast Charger Bharat DC001– 15 KW
- 3 Numbers of Ultra Fast Charger GB/T – 120 KW
- 3 Numbers of Ultra fast CCS/ CHAdeMO charger – 150 KW
- Ultra high speed charging stations like GB/T, CCS type 2, Chademo, AC type 2 can charge the vehicle in less than one hour. Fast charging station like Bharat DC 001 can charge the vehicle in about one hour duration and slow charging station like Bharat AC001 take more charging time. The chargers can be cloud monitored for consumption, SOC & internal parameters.
Vehicle Test Bench
- Electrical Vehicle level performance tests for 2W, 3W & 4W can be carried out in chassis Dynometer with temperature soak room facility.
- Tests like Electrical Energy consumption, Vehicle Range, Net Power, SOC based Gradability, Regeneration and Component Efficiency Evaluation can be carried out.
- Vehicle Certification & Standard endurance drive cycle testing can be carried out according to different regulations or customer defined drive patterns.
- Real time data logging of electrical parameters like voltage, current, power, temperature of all EV components (battery, controller and motor) during chassis dyno drive conditions.
Battery cycling & Programmed Load banks
- GARC is equipped with Programmable AC / DC loads, suitable for carrying out life cycle testing of battery modules, battery packs and different models of AC / DC sources
- 1 number of Programmable DC Load 600V / 1400A / 20KW with USB Interface
- 1 number of Programmable DC Load 1200V / 960A / 24KW with USB Interface.
- 3 number of Programmable AC/DC Load 350V / 45A / 13.5W with PC Interface with GPIB to USB Converter cable
- The equipment can be operated in Constant Current, Constant Voltage, Constant Resistance, Constant Power, Constant Current Dynamic, Constant Resistance, Dynamic operating modes.
- Programmable slew rate, load levels, load periods, dynamic loading and conduct voltage.
- Remote control via GPIB / RS232C interface, Selective voltage and current ranges, remote sensing capability, 255 sets of memories to save/recall user-definable setups, 10 sets of programs to links for automatic test and Short circuit simulation.
Battery Destructive Testing
- Safety tests for battery can be carried out in GARC to determine the thermal run away casued in battery cells, modules and pack due to excessive charging, peak discharging, puncture in the battery (cell or module) casing, terminal short circuits, in diffrent hazardous operating conditions.
- Equipments include
- Battery over charge tester:
- Battery Short circuit tester:
- Penetration test Rig.
- Data acquisation available through thermal scanner (photo) and temperature logger.
Electrical Power Analysis
- Power Analyzer up to 12 channel measurement of different signals, ranging from different wiring conditions, enabling them to accommodate a variety of measurement functions.
- Some of the features include:
- High accuracy for measurement reproducibility.
- Wide voltage and current bandwidths (current DC, 0.1Hz to 2Mhz).
- High resolution sampling capacity.
- Harmonic analysis for all channel measurements.
- Waveform observation on par with that of an oscilloscope.
- Robust motor (torque & speed) analysis function capability.
- Equipment details
- Voltage probe up to 1000V measurements.
- AC/DC Current probe up to 1000 A measurements
Electrical Protection against Voltage Contact & IP Ingress
- GARC is equipped with Voltage Contact Probe B & probe D to check the protection against electric shock if passengers are exposed to any direct electric contact in the vehicle.
- Similariy IP Ingress water gun (IPX 3 & IPX 5) are utilized to simulate heavy rainstrom condition and vehicle water wash condition in electric vehicle & to check any insulation failure occurs in the EV’s when components are exposed to water ingress.
- Also is available water wade track to simulate road flooding conditions. Accordingly when the vehicle is driven in flood conditions, the vehicle’s insulation are monitored to meet safety standards