Recycling Demo Unit
Recycling demo unit is a small but significant first step in developing a modern and viable auto recycling industry in INDIA.
The key outputs of this project is:
- automobile manufacturer to design vehicles for this dismantling.
- OEM’s can identify materials to be used which is recyclable and are reusable.
- ration for process flow manuals which comprises of dismantling
process flow, segregation process flow, recycling process flow.
- The experience gained and recommendations from recycling demo unit
will help the government for framing a legislation which will pave way for
recycling of end-of-life vehicles in India.
Highlights of RDU Facility:
- Impermeable surface for appropriate areas with spillage collection crates to avoid land pollution.
- Appropriate storage for dismantled spare parts, including impermeable storage for oil contaminated spare
- Appropriate containers for storage of batteries.
- Appropriate storage tanks for the segregated storage of end-of-life vehicle fluids like brake oil, power
steering oil, engine oil, transmission oil, engine coolant, wiper washer fluid, left-out fuel, etc
- Appropriate storage for used tyres, including the prevention of fire hazards.
- SEDA Airbag neutralizing kit with universal adapter for bursting of airbags and seat belt pretensioners.
- Fork lift capable of handling breakdown vehicles and vehicle white bodies.
- Bailing press with a capacity to handle bales of size 16”x16” weighing 60 to 100 kgs.
- Oxy-acetelene gas cutting for cutting the car white body.
- Weighing machines to handle various weights to a maximum of 500 kgs.
For more details Contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org