MEASUREMENT, CALIBRATION, DIAGNOSTICS AND FLEET VALIDATION
MCDF Performs measurement, calibration, flashing and diagnostics activities on the ECU. Online & offline alibration of one or multiple ECUs can be done at a time. ETAS hardware and software products form an integral part of the development process, assisting engineers in everything from developing application software for electronic control units (ECUs) to the integration of automotive electronic systems in the vehicle.
- Software used : INCA, INCA-Flow
- Perform the measurement, calibration, flashing and diagnostics activities on the ECU.
- Preparation of the calibration experiment, analysis of the calibration and measurement of the data recorded during online calibration, comparison of the calibration data, and report generation from the calibration data analysis.< li>
- ECU calibration shall be via CAN(CCP,XCP,KWP and SAE J2534),K-Line(KWP2000,McMess),FlexRay(XCP), Ethernet (XCP) and ETK.< li>
- OBD Scanner tool is used to calibrate the vehicle parameters connected with the vehicle in real time